CCVTC Exam

deeva456

Expert
Best answers
I am studying to take the CCVTC exam in December. I have the required books, CPT, ICD10 and HCPC. We are allowed an additional resource, any suggestions on additional resources?

Thank you

ccallycat

Contributor
Best answers
I wasnt too sure what to bring too. Since we were allowed I wanted to bring whatever I could! thankfully I had a desk to myself to spread out on! I saw they recommended the EM audit worksheets and anatomical charts of vascular tree so I printed those out and also brought Medical dictionary just in case they got me with any terminology I wasnt familiar with. I think I referenced the anatomy charts maybe couple times, the EM was a little helpful, and I dont think I used the dictionary. Good Luck!

deeva456

Expert
Best answers
I wasnt too sure what to bring too. Since we were allowed I wanted to bring whatever I could! thankfully I had a desk to myself to spread out on! I saw they recommended the EM audit worksheets and anatomical charts of vascular tree so I printed those out and also brought Medical dictionary just in case they got me with any terminology I wasnt familiar with. I think I referenced the anatomy charts maybe couple times, the EM was a little helpful, and I dont think I used the dictionary. Good Luck!
Thank you for your response. A few years ago I took the GI certification exam and found the medical dictionary useful. I didn't pass the first time as I didn't study enough on the diagnosis' The 2nd time, didn't take the dictionary and wish I did. Did better with the dx though.