Certified Professional Coder position in North Texas

Best answers
I am looking for a Certified Professional Coder in the North Texas area. The position is remote with some office time required so I prefer someone in the genersl area. The job listing and application can be found at the following link.

JOB TITLE: 1500 CLINICAL CODER (Professional Accounts)
Job ID: 1202
Dept: Coding
Shift: M-F, 8a-5p
Salary Range: $20.05 to $30.08

This position may be eligible to work remotely, with management approval; otherwise, work is to be performed at a WHS worksite/location.

SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reviews medical records and uses medical billing systems to facilitate appropriate coding/reimbursement for services rendered. Enters codes and electronically transmits medical billing data via 3M Coding/Reimbursement to the MS4 system. Works assigned records from daily Billing Readiness Report and prioritizes work accordingly. Identifies and researches coding and charge issues and resolves within scope of authority. Reports any unresolved coding issues to immediate supervisor. Coder works with internal and external customers to supply diagnosis/procedure codes as needed. Coder works closely with Physician Liaison to identify missing documentation needed for coding completion. Other duties as assigned.

REPORT RELATIONSHIP:
Director of Revenue Integrity

REQUIREMENTS: 1) High school degree or equivalent preferred. 2) Current AHIMA or AAPC credential. CCS or RHIT preferred. 3) If Coder is working on obtaining credential, this will be considered on a case-by-case basis 4) Previous outpatient/physician office coding experienced preferred.

Employment standards include current requirements as determined by Federal, State, and Wise Health System policy. Equal Opportunity Employer.

Employee Status: Non-exempt hourly

Best answers
Hello,
Is this position still available? I don't see it when I go to the link provided above.

I am going to be taking the CPC coding exam in 3 weeks and have 5+ years experience in the Medical Field in Revenue Cycle Management (payment collections, secretarial, billing, prior authorizations, financial counseling/coordinating, and denial resolution). Unfortunately, I reside in upstate NY (Rochester) so I would need to be a remote employee.

Please let me know if you are interested in having me apply formally or if the job is still available at all.

Thank you!