• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We're introducing new features and a new look to make the forums easier to use and more valuable to you. See what's new and let us know what you think!

Certified Professional Coder seeking Remote Medical Coding position

AMFORMAN

New
Best answers
I am interested in a Remote Medical Coding position. I have vast experience in the Radiology department. While I currently lack actual facility coding everyone must start somewhere. I know if given a chance you would not be disappointed. I live in Kentucky so I would need to do this job remotely. I currently work for a wonderful medical facility that I cannot afford to leave at this time so I would need part-time hours. If you should have any need for someone with this criteria on your work force please consider giving me a chance. I love the Diagnostic Imaging field of medicine and would love to begin my coding profession in this area. Resume can be provided upon request. Please email request to angelaforman24@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you.