chronic patellar tendon rupture


In my past experience, WC assigns acceptable codes and you use them to bill for services. Is this a new patient or an on-going claim from the past year?
Check with the W/C carrier. Some carriers only want you to use the diagnosis code that was approved on the original claim. If you are just starting to treat the patient for this injury and if w/C approves the code you could try 727.66.