• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We're introducing new features and a new look to make the forums easier to use and more valuable to you. See what's new and let us know what you think!

CIRCC looking for interventional radiology remote coding work

allie36

Contributor
Best answers
I have 8 years interventional radiology coding experience. I would love a remote coding full or part time remote interventional radiology coding job. I have attached my resume please e-mail me at alysiaur26@yahoo.com. I now have my CIRCC and I also have my CCS. Part time work, I am looking for about 10 hours a week.

Attachments

RLIEN1968

Contributor
Best answers
IR Remote Coding Positions

3M is in need of IR coders too! You can look on their career page although I'm not sure if there is an actual job posting anymore for it. I can forward your resume to my supervisor if you would like.

Volt Workforce is another temp agency that hired me as an IC working with 3M to do radiology coding. They need more IC radiology coders not just IR too.

Just let me know if I can help further!

Renee

allie36

Contributor
Best answers
thank you

Renee,

Please send my resume to your employer.

thank you for your help,
Alysia

allie36

Contributor
Best answers
still looking

I am still looking for remote IVR coding work. Please let me know if you need an IVR coder.