Wiki Coding Reference

Shay2025

Networker
Best answers
:rolleyes:I am in need of a coding reference for interventional radiology. Is there a website that may supply some sort of diagram or reference material? Can anyone share with me some tools they use to code this cases with?
I really want to get a handle on how this type coding works.

:rolleyes:I am in need of a coding reference for interventional radiology. Is there a website that may supply some sort of diagram or reference material? Can anyone share with me some tools they use to code this cases with?
I really want to get a handle on how this type coding works.

I have used materials from Medical Asset Management in Atlanta, as well as Zhealth Publishing, both are excellent and easy to find on the internet, but they are not free.

I have heard that Medlearn has good products as well though I do not have personal experience.

HTH :)

Last edited:
I have used materials from Medical Asset Management in Atlanta, as well as Zhealth Publishing, both are excellent and easy to find on the internet, but they are not free.

I have heard that Medlearn has good products as well thought I do not have personal experience.

HTH :)

Since I work for MedLearn and co-write much of the IR material, I'll have to add that their products are pretty good!:D