Vino C. Mody, Jr., M.D., Ph.D
vinomodyjr13@gmail.comLinkedIn • El Paso, TX • 678-427-6511​
Date

Hiring Manager Name or HR Department
Reviewers Title
Business/Organization Name
Address
Dear Hiring Manager Name or HR Department,

Please accept my application for the open (Position) posted on (Site). With 15+ years of professional experience in research and medical coding, I have developed a comprehensive career in the healthcare industry. I eagerly await the opportunity to bring my education, experience, and insight to (Company/Organization).

My diverse experience and in medical coding and research have allowed me great career growth. However, I am now looking for a new position offering greater challenges. With sharp organizational skills, careful attention to detail, and my ability to work with speed and accuracy, I know I will be a valuable asset to your team.

Some highlights of my career accomplishments include:
  • Ensuring accurate CPC coding, including for CANPC anesthesia and pain management care.
  • Providing inpatient medical coding services for hospital specializing in pulmonary conditions and plastic surgery, including overseeing procedure coding for anesthesia and pain management and thoracic surgery.
  • Managing a medical research team in the study of phytochemicals and cancer prevention, including data analysis and literature review.

I look forward to scheduling an interview with you to further discuss my qualifications and learn more about your company/organization. Thank you for taking the time to review my attached resume.

Regards,

Vino C. Mody