CPC-A NEED FULL TIME REMOTE CODING POSITION

Best answers
I've been really struggling to find a remote coder I position that isn't contractor, per diem, or needing experience of about 3 years. I'm brand new & job hunt every day of the week, but I feel I'm not getting positive responses because I don't yet have experience. I'm happy to send my resume to whoever wants it, and I'm grateful for any insight or opportunities anyone has to offer. My email is hollyagee@att.net

Best answers
I've been really struggling to find a remote coder I position that isn't contractor, per diem, or needing experience of about 3 years. I'm brand new & job hunt every day of the week, but I feel I'm not getting positive responses because I don't yet have experience. I'm happy to send my resume to whoever wants it, and I'm grateful for any insight or opportunities anyone has to offer. My email is hollyagee@att.net
I am also looking for a part-time remote coder opportunity.

twizzle

True Blue
Best answers
Holly - I sent you a PM

taylorking14

Contributor
Best answers
Hi! I graduated college in May 2021, and was able to find a coding position in July 2021. What exactly are you looking for? Remote vs On-Site? I use LinkedIn for majority of my career advancement.

sanjhbati2021

Contributor
Best answers
Hi Taylor,
I recieved my CPC-A in November 2021 and currently working on practicode to remove apprenticeship status. I am eagerly looking for any opportunity ( Part time/ Full time/ remote/ in person) to put my foot into the Healthcare Industry. Please email me at sanjhbati.rc@gmail.com
Thanks!
Senjuti

Best answers
I am having the same problem. Everyone s asking for experience. How can you get the experience if nobody will hire.

Best answers
Jen, my company has many positions open. If you want any information on remote coding positions, I'd be happy to send you a link to the website. Anything to help a fellow coder.
Taylor can u send me that link to website too, I really need a remote job too but I don’t have any experience yet… my email address is javeriaatif@rocketmail.com. I will really appreciate your help!