Cpc exam results

Best answers
I took my test 7/21 its changed to received...... its been 7 days!! When will I know

I took my CPC test on 7/21 and its 7/28 and its changed to received now.... This is my third attempt at this exam I have spent the last week checking the AAPC site at least 3 to 4 times a day. Can anyone please help us out!?? I am glad to know im not the only one who is dying over here!!

Best answers
Exam Results

I took my test on a Saturday, tests were marked as received on the following Friday. Saw credentials and my score early Monday morning. Good luck!

Best answers
3 weeks for me

I didn't hear for 17 days. It sat in the last step for close to 2 weeks, so I was definitely anxious. I called a couple of times and they said that there were so many people that took the test on that day (May 6, 2018), and I happen to be toward the end. Thankfully, the result was a pass, which made the wait less of an issue, but it sure seemed like an excessive amount of time.

Best answers
Soon hopefully

I took my CPC test on 7/21 and its 7/28 and its changed to received now.... This is my third attempt at this exam I have spent the last week checking the AAPC site at least 3 to 4 times a day. Can anyone please help us out!?? I am glad to know im not the only one who is dying over here!!
It can take 7-10 Business days for CPC and up to 15 for CIC exam.

Took mine the 7/21 as well mine says received. Let’s cross our fingers together and hope we passed!

Good luck!

twizzle

True Blue
Best answers
CPC results

This in incredibly sad that I’ll have to wait till Monday. Took my exam Sunday 08/05/18. It was shipped on Tuesday and received on Thursday. Come on AAPC! it updated to grading today at 11 am. Only about 10/12 of us took the test that day. 7-8 hours and they couldn’t grade all of them. Incredible smh
So there were 10/12 who took the exam. Do you realize how many locations host an exam on any particular weekend? The whole country, not just your location has people taking the exam which may be many hundreds of test papers to scan.
Be patient and don't complain.

Misdavis

Contributor
Best answers
Anyone took the exam on 8/11. I logged on it’s been in transit since Sunday 8/12.
Mine changed from in transit to received Wednesday the 15th and this morning 8/17 it changed to grading and it's been at grading all day. Maybe Monday? The suspense is killing me. I took the CDEO and I'm not a good test taker. ha!

briannaholley

New
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
Exam on 8/18/18 in Toledo, OH

Anyone else take their CPC exam 8/18/18 in Toledo? My exam status has been in transit since Monday. I'm dying over here, I really wanted to know before the weekend. :confused:

dcruz

New
Best answers
CPC EXAM 8/18/18 Cape Coral, FL

I took my test on saturday 8/18/18 in cape coral, fl, still in transit:(

twizzle

True Blue
Best answers
CPC exam results

I took mine on 8/18 in Phoenix and it's still in transit, too. Must have been a busy testing day.
AAPC states that test results (excluding CIC) are normally available within 7 to 10 business days. Considering the earliest AAPC are likely to receive them is on the Tuesday following a test (assuming the proctor gets them in the system on Saturday), but more likely Wednesday, it's possible to get the results by the end of the week but not guaranteed, even if it wasn't a particularly busy testing day. I did once get a result on Thursday following Saturday's test and some have even have had results on Wednesday which is exceptional.

I know the wait is difficult but at least you don't have to wait 6 weeks for the results in the mail as used to be the case.

Good luck though.

Best answers
I took mine on Aug 18 and since Thur it has said 'received'.. the anticipation is killing me! I think I check 100 times a day, haha! I know it says 7-10 days but I can't help.but hope it would be sooner :) Tomorrow will be the 7th business day, so here is to hoping we all get good results!

briannaholley

New
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers

Mine has said received since Friday evening, still says received this morning. I've heard sometimes it goes straight from received to results so I'm hopeful! I guess at least I should definitely have them by Friday since that is the 10th business day:eek:

nap2783

New
Best answers
CPC Exam 8/18

I took test on 8/18 at Oxford, NC. It had said in transit till yesterday eve, it changed to Received at around 6 p.m. and I really hope we get results today. This wait is killing ,e

hellis88

Contributor
Best answers
08/18 exam

I TOOK MY CPC EXAM ON 08/18 (SATURDAY) AND THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN SAYING "RECEIVED" SINCE 08/23 (THURSDAY) AND I JUST CHECKED AGAIN TO SEE IF ANYTHING HAS CHANGED. IT'S STILL "RECEIVED" SO MY ANXIETY IS OUT THE ROOF! :eek::eek::eek:

nap2783

New
Best answers
I TOOK MY CPC EXAM ON 08/18 (SATURDAY) AND THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN SAYING "RECEIVED" SINCE 08/23 (THURSDAY) AND I JUST CHECKED AGAIN TO SEE IF ANYTHING HAS CHANGED. IT'S STILL "RECEIVED" SO MY ANXIETY IS OUT THE ROOF! :eek::eek::eek:
If you have not received it. I don't think I will receive it today. Because mine just changed to received yesterday. My test was 8/18 too. This waiting is nervewrecking

briannaholley

New
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers

Mine had said received since Friday evening, it went straight from received to pass today. I checked before lunch and it still said received now it says pass! I'm SOOOO excited, I hope the rest of you get your results soon! :D

Best answers
I took test on 8/18 at Oxford, NC. It had said in transit till yesterday eve, it changed to Received at around 6 p.m. and I really hope we get results today. This wait is killing ,e
I took mine 8/18 in Winston Salem NC. Was "In Transit" until Friday 8/24 has been in "Received" status ever since. Fingers crossed for a change soon :)

Last edited:

nap2783

New
Best answers
Mine had said received since Friday evening, it went straight from received to pass today. I checked before lunch and it still said received now it says pass! I'm SOOOO excited, I hope the rest of you get your results soon! :D
Congratulations!!! Let's keep fingers crossed.
I have been checking every hour. I just hope wait is over today!!

nap2783

New
Best answers
8/18/18 cpc

I got my results today early morning!!! I passed with 90% and I also got breakup of my scores..Just click on View scores below your results and you will be able to see breakdown..

Mayzoo

Expert
Best answers
IMO the waiting is harder than sitting for the test. While sitting, you feel like you are doing something. While waiting you have almost nothing to do.

Download the app for AAPC (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aapc.my) because that will let you know asap of any updates, you will not have to keep logging in. It relieved a lot of my anxiety knowing I did not have to keep looking, or worrying if I missed an update.

When you pass, it is all worth it :)....I passed March 23,2108, finished practicode late July 2018 and started my full time job 8-16-18........all the studying, work, and patience is worth it!!!!!

Best answers
IMO the waiting is harder than sitting for the test. While sitting, you feel like you are doing something. While waiting you have almost nothing to do.

Download the app for AAPC (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aapc.my) because that will let you know asap of any updates, you will not have to keep logging in. It relieved a lot of my anxiety knowing I did not have to keep looking, or worrying if I missed an update.

When you pass, it is all worth it :)....I passed March 23,2108, finished practicode late July 2018 and started my full time job 8-16-18........all the studying, work, and patience is worth it!!!!!
Do you think the Practicode is what helped you land your first coding job?

HeidiLeeCrawford

Contributor
Best answers
Cpc 9/22

I took my test on 9/22 and it still says received. It switched to received last Thursday (9/27). I'm so nervous! :O

Edit: I got my results on 10/2. I passed! So it took 7 business days for me! :)

Last edited:

amyajl

New
Best answers
Cpc 9/22

Mine is the same, I took on 9/22 said has received since Thursday. Beginning to freak out a little bit.

LNapier56

New
Best answers
CPC Exam 08/22/2018

Also waiting on results for the CPC exam from 08/22; my status has been received for days as well.

CShipitz

Contributor
Best answers
Holy. Cow.

Also waiting on results for the CPC exam from 08/22; my status has been received for days as well.
WOW, that is an exceptionally long wait time, considering it should take no more than 10 business days (about 14 calendar days, given no holidays). This thread is starting to make me feel a little discouraged because I took mine on Saturday, 11/10/18, it got FedExed the same day (standard protocol), and changed to "received" Tuesday evening just before the AAPC office closed. I sat through Wednesday refreshing every 10 minutes, hoping it would go into "grading" status, but no such luck! I know they have another week to get the results in, but the suspense is KILLING me since they have the test in their possession! When did you end up getting your results??

Pathos

True Blue
Best answers
If you are still waiting for a response from AAPC, you should immediately call them and find out what the major hold up is.

AAPC's website says up to 10 business days before you get your result, however almost two months seem ridiculous. There must have been some sort of glitch or mistake I'm sure.

RyanRaichCPC

Networker
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
I agree that a call to AAPC is in order. For my COSC, I had my results prior to the expected time period specified by AAPC. Let us know how this turns out and I wish you luck.

Nafiya

New
Best answers
Cpc exam 10 Nov 2018

Still my status is showing as in transit to AAPC. How long it will take for abudhabi candidates.My exam was on Nov 10.

Best answers
CPC Exam grade

After waiting 7 business days to receive my FAIL - now the AAPC also failed to give me my break down of scores and says “they’re working on it”. Such an inconvenience to someone who failed by 2 points and now needs to re take in a few weeks and would like to have her break down to help see what I can improve on going forward. Not happy with the AAPC and their approach to handling their members test scores.

Shifa2019

New
Best answers
How long did it take to get your results once AAPC received your test

anyone ever answer this?

How long does it take to get your results once AAPC changes the status to received. whats the next status?
When it changes to receieved,grading result will be published next day

Best answers
I took my CPC exam on Saturday 07/20 and my AAPC site has said received since Friday 07/26, was just wondering if I would get an email when it’s been graded and how long it usually takes for the results to be posted after it’s changed to the received status?

ginawithag

Contributor
Best answers
I took my CPC exam on Saturday 07/20 and my AAPC site has said received since Friday 07/26, was just wondering if I would get an email when it’s been graded and how long it usually takes for the results to be posted after it’s changed to the received status?
hi...I also took my CPC exam on 7/20. Status "received" since 7/26. Also wondering how they will notify us. Hope you pass!!

sls314

Contributor
Best answers
When I took my CPC exam, this was the breakdown of my status changes:

12/2 - exam date
12/3 - in transit
12/7 - received
12/10 - grading
12/11 - results

Now I'm anxiously awaiting the results from the CRC exam that I took on 7/27. :)

Last edited:

Pathos

True Blue
Best answers
AAPC FAQ explains:

"When should I expect to view my results?
Exam results are normally released within 7 to 10 business days after the exam has taken place. Please do not call AAPC for exam result until after the 10 business days.
Due to the grading process of the CIC exam it may take 10-15 business days after the exam has taken place."

If you have their app on your phone, I believe you can check manually on your exam status, and you might even get a notification when the results are in.