Wiki CPC looking for full time job in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and and surrounding cities

khajapeer

Contributor
Best answers
CPC looking for full time coding position in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and and surrounding cities.

KEY QUALIFICATIONS
• Certified Professional Coder (CPC®)
• ICD-10 Proficient
• Motivated self starter with three + years of experience as coding and medical administrative professional with proven ability to work with complex situations and provide a high level of attention to detail
• Demonstrated application expertise of ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS coding systems and guidelines
• Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy & physiology
• Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines and regulations
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications, Encoder Pro, internet
• Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
• Rapid, accurate entry of data
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment in an organized manner with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• High standard of ethics, integrity, and professionalism
• Abides by the Standards of Ethical Coding as set forth by the American Academy of Professional Coders

EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS

M.Sc. Bio Chemistry
Completed Certified Professional Coder (CPC) Licence 01308976 | 2014​​

• ICD-10-CM Code Set and Coding Guidelines
• CPT
• HCPCS Level II
• Evaluation and Management (E&M) CPT Coding
• Practical Application of coding operative reports and E&M Services
• Surgery Coding and Guidelines
• Pathology, Radiology, & Laboratory Coding

Certified Professional Coder (CPC®) – American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)

ICD-10 Certification – American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)

Dear sir I'm Devakaran.CPC Certified medical coder. I have 4.2 years experience in E&M OUTPATIENT and INPATIENT medical coding. I'm very well in Cpt ,icd 10 cm, Hicpics coding. I came on vist visa my exit date is may 20 th.please find above attached file. Thank you Devakaran. CPC Certified medical coder 0543800929.

Attachments

• Resume_61715.pdf
    180 KB · Views: 13
Good day,
I am a CPC-A licensed and looking for a medical clinic/ hospital that is relevant of my acquired skills and knowleged during my studies.

Attachments

• coverletter1.pdf
    27.7 KB · Views: 1
  • resume.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 2