• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

CPC looking to work from home

malrogers

New
Best answers
I am moving to Illinois and am looking to work from home, I have 3 1/2 years coding experience in multi-specialty clinic. Does anyone have any help?

Last edited:

KellyCPC

Expert
Best answers
I live in Illinois and work from home. But my company is located out of Florida. So I would suggesst applying for all of the companies that are currently hiring remote coders.

Where in IL are u moving to? ENH hires coders and requires 90 days onsite and then allows you to work full time from home.

chough

New
Best answers
Kelly, what company do you work for in Florida? Maybe they have some remote opportunities.

Thanks,

Candice Hough, CPC