CPC OB/GYN Coder needed

Best answers
Hello all,
I have a short term project that I need help with. OB/GYN audit. Coding needed for approx 50-75 operative reports. Must have OB/GYN coding experience. Please contact me if you're interested. Experience in OB/GYN only please.

Thanks in advance.

Audra Parker
aparker@beachcitiesmedical.net

zafiro18

Contributor
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
OB/GYN Coding

Where is this job located? I am located in Hummelstown, PA. I love OB/GYN coding and actually helped revitalize one of my local hospitals OB/GYN practice. We used moonlighters, residents, midwifes, and every other type of physician. I would love to help you out. I am currently not working, so I can start right away. Please let me know. You can call me at (717) 315-0538 anytime.
Thank you,
Jill C. Roeting, CPC, CCS

jgibson66

Contributor
Best answers
Jill

I would be interested in the Tempory Coding position. I have 9 years OB/GYN coding. Please let me know the details and where you are located at.

Thanks,
Jill Ratliff-Gibson,CPC
937-559-1365
nascargirl2466@yahoo.com

dbsc

New
Best answers
Certified help can be on the way!

Hello Audra,

I am CPC certified and my area of expertise is OB/GYN. I have coded, billed and followed-up in private, MDCR and MDCD insurances for two large OB/GYN practices as an independent consultant and actually saved one of them from a pending bankruptcy. Currently, I am getting involved with compliance issues as well. The changes are amazing, not to mention the upcoming ICD-10 bombshell. I guess that qualifies me for a geek! I love learning about this stuff!

If you are still in need; send the claims over, and I can have a look at them.

Sincerely,
Debra Chepulis
817-235-3410
debra.chepulis@gmail.com

P.S. AAPC has me as CPC-A which is ridiculous; but it is a bit difficult when you are self-employed. You don't think to say, "Hey, by the way, could you please write a letter stating that I did all of this for you." This will be corrected very soon. I honestly, have 8-10 yrs with the OB/GYN's.

wendy.zepeda

Best answers
Cpc-a

Hello
Can anyone tell me how people get the CPC-A???
I took my CPC exam last saturday the 10th and im waiting for my results!!
Just wondering to know how do you get the CPC-A?
Thanks
My email is wendy.zepeda@yahoo.es

mj1nk1ns

Best answers
Cpc-a

I also took the exam on 10th. As I understand it, if you see the CPC-A behind your name when you login to check results, it means you passed the exam and are now an Apprentice (A). Once you prove 2 years of work in the business, or get a letter from your employer stating you have coding work experience, the A (apprentice) is taken off the designation. Good Luck!

ajs

True Blue
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
Everyone responding to the post about a short term project for OB-Gyn Coder should look at the date of the original post. It originated in Sept 2010...I think the project is probably done by now!

Kim Johnson

Best answers
The A means apprentice, meaning you are taking the CPC exam and have no real world "on the job" experience that has been documented and proven to the AAPC.

checkers454

Contributor
Best answers
I have proof of one year of experience and 78 hours of volunteer work at the medical coding department at Fort Gordon. I am currently working with Georgia Medicaid.

dbsc

New
Best answers
Debra Chepulis, CPC, CMCO

I responded to this request for employment already; however, I noticed that the telephone number I entered was not my new number. If interested, please contact me at 817-659-0591. My apologies for any inconvenience.

I ran my own company, and the majority (12-15 over the years) of the physicians I had accounts with were OB/GYN's.

Thank you,
Debra Chepulis
817-659-0591