Question CPCO exam advice

ydwyatt

New
Best answers
I took the CPCO exams and unfortunately did not pass them. I noticed how my stress level increased tremendously right before taking both exams. I'm am not giving up. I'm going to do it again because I want this certification!!! If anyone has ANY helpful advice on studying to ace the exam I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, does anyone know how much the Physician Practice Compliance Reference Guide changes annually? I see that the first edition is on clearance for $99 and the second edition is $169.

prayercoder

Networker
Best answers
It sounds like stress might be the cause. Try to get a good night's sleep before the test. When going to take the actual test, pretend you are taking a practice test to help alleviate stress. Don't eat or drink too much. Your brain power will be diverted to your digestive system. Have your resource books prepared. Tab sections but be careful not to over do it. Make them work for you but not be real cluttered. Also write important notes in the columns of your books. Take as many of the practice tests that are available. Practice using your resource books so you are proficient in finding what you are looking for quickly.