• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We're introducing new features and a new look to make the forums easier to use and more valuable to you. See what's new and let us know what you think!

DRG for THA transfer


Best answers
We are an ASC with a license for a recovery care inpatient up to 4 days. We had a patient that had her surgery and had to be transfered to the hospital the same day for complications. Trying to figure out how to bill the facility part. We usaually bill a DRG 470. Can anyone please help.