Wiki Electronic Audit Sheets

Best answers
We are attempting to purchase software for Electronic Audit Sheets to complete our audits of evaluation and management codes. Could some people please recommend preferred Electronic Audit Sheets and vendors for them?

Thank you in advance,
Diana, CPC
Physician Auditor

Electronic Audit sheets

CMS has an interactive audit sheet available free (on CMS site) that helps calculate the level of service.

Thank you. Do you happen to have the link? I could not locate the interactive audit sheet.

Thank you
Diana

electronic audit sheets

CMS has an interactive audit sheet available free (on CMS site) that helps calculate the level of service.

CMS website is so confusing to me. Can you give me a web address for it or tell me where to go?

Thank you
Adelheid Wilkinson CPC

FCSO and Novitas have free ones

Hi,

I use the FCSO one too. Novitas also has one. If you go on the left side of their website and click on E&M it will bring up the option. There are also vendors who have them for sale, but we have been using the free one the past 2 years. Search for "Interactive Audit Tools". Finally our organization is investing in AAPC Healthicity. I can't wait to have all of those resources at my fingertips!

I hope this helps!
Shelly L. Kubacki, BS, MPA, CPC, CPMA