ER Coders Group Newsletter

Sueedwards

True Blue
Best answers
Hi Everyone....

So you should have received the second issue - sorry for it being short - for the ER Coders Group Emergency Room.

If not - please email me directly sedwards@chsi.org and I will add your name/email to the group list.

I am trying to attach the newsletter here, but for some reason I cannot.

thanks, Susan

marcy

Contributor
Best answers
Hi Everyone....

So you should have received the second issue - sorry for it being short - for the ER Coders Group Emergency Room.

If not - please email me directly sedwards@chsi.org and I will add your name/email to the group list.

thanks, Susan
Hi Sue!

Can you please send me this and previous newsletters for ER Coders Group ER I'm new to this forum.

chelle511

Networker
Best answers
Professional ER/ED Remote Coders

Do you have Coders with Professional ED/ER Coding Experience? I am looking for several part -time coders with remote ED coding experience on the Professional Side. They must have at least 2 years experience coding on the professional side ED. They can send their resume to Michelle Cowart at michellec@allaboutcodingllc.com.

msmia

New
Best answers
Good morning,
can you please add me to the mail listings.
mrsmia73@yahoo.com
thank you.

Hi Everyone....

thanks, Susan