• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Experienced AAPC & AHIMA Certified Coder - Seeking my next coding adventure in education or auditing!

Ckemp0619

Contributor
Best answers
I have 9 years experience in acute outpatient facility coding and over 15 years of experience in the healthcare field. In July I completed my Associates of Applied Science degree in Health Information Technology, graduating with a 3.67 GPA and I am RHIT eligible. My expertise is in Emergency Department coding but I'm also experienced in coding GI Ambulatory Surgeries, Ancillary Services, Observations and recently started to brush up on my Inpatient coding skills. Outside of my coding experience I'm also proficient in reconciling various coding edits and Arizona state tape errors.

I was a presenter at the August 2020 AzHIMA Coding Roundtable. I'm ready for my next coding adventure where I can spread my wings and really apply my knowledge and expertise in the coding field. I really enjoy training new coders and sharing my knowledge. I would love to obtain a position in coding education or auditing, for a company who has a strong coding team I can collaborate with. If you are looking to fill this type of position feel free to reach out to me. My email is ckemp0619@gmail.com and I've also attached my resume.

Thank you for your consideration,

Chelsea Kemp, CCS, COC, CDEO, CRC, CEDC, CGIC

Attachments