Wiki Global Period Calendar/Calculator

Alisa Dinneen

Networker
Best answers
Does anyone know where I can purchase a global period calendar (or calculator)? I have an old one from Decision Health but cannot come up with anything when I go to their web site.

Thank you,
Alisa

I had never seen or heard of a global day calendar until now. I didn't know there was such a thing. Isn't it just as simple (and if you are purchasing this product) and cost effective to say -if the surgery is 9/15 then 90 days or 3 months would be 12/14? Seems a little odd that you would buy something like this.

Free 2010 90 Global Calendar

Hello!
Does anyone have a 2010 90 day global calendar that they can share besides the two options listed here? Thank you so much. Roseanne

LOL Jennifer!

Good point! I will admit though I had a free one I printed off for last year and it was handy. So if I come across another free one I will most likely use it.

Its a lot more cost effective to drink water out of the tap but we pay for fancy bottles all the time!

Laura, CPC, CPMA, CEMC

Do the math in my head

I had never seen or heard of a global day calendar until now. I didn't know there was such a thing. Isn't it just as simple (and if you are purchasing this product) and cost effective to say -if the surgery is 9/15 then 90 days or 3 months would be 12/14? Seems a little odd that you would buy something like this.

I"m with you Jennifer ... I just do the "math" in my head.

F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC

Global calendars

It is easy enough to calculate in your head but the calendar itself is nice because not all months are an equal 30 days, then there is leap year etc.
Sharon