Wiki Good Practice Management Software..??

shastadazy

Best answers
Hello!

Can anyone share info on a good Practice Management software integrating billing/scheduling? We're currently "looking". ;) We are a chiropractic office, and currently we have billing software, but do paper scheduling.

Thanks!

We use NextGen. I know that there are chiropractic practices that use this software. The reporting capabilities are very good. There's also an EMR component.

AccuMed

My company offers Accumedic software. Features include an integrated scheduling/billing system which allows you to capture charges directly from the scheduler, greatly reducing data entry. The system allows for electronic billing and electronic payment posting.

We are a reseller and can offer very competitive prices with excellent support/training. You can contact me at 646-407-9505. John

I have the same question. I think there are way to many PM systems out there to review. If someone is using e-md, chart logic, practice partner, or noteworthy medical would you be willing to share your experience with me. It is such an expensive move, I need all the feedback I can get :)