Help!

mcsluyter

Guru
Best answers
There are almost 100 open positions posted by various employers on CodersDirect.com. Many of these jobs are unique to our site giving our viewers an inside track.

There is a wide variety of certification requirements (including CPC-As) and a blend of remote, onsite, part time, full time and contract positions.

To view jobs and apply please select the "Jobs" tab at CodersDirect.com homepage. There is no cost, fee or obligation to contact employers.

Mark

Last edited:
Best answers
Job postings at codersdirect.com

Hi Mark, I went to codersdirect.com and I could not find any CPC-A jobs. Did I miss something? Could you reply with a link?

mcsluyter

Guru
Best answers
CPC-As

There are over 100 active job posts on CodersDirect.com, I did a quick check and saw 9 that would consider CPC-As. Holyoke Hospital just hired a CPC-A so that position will be closed. Just go to the "Jobs" tab at CodersDirect.com and scroll through all 13 pages of jobs.

We believe that many entry level positions exist with smaller health providers. CodersDirect.com is actively contacting physician offices and clinics to let them know about CPC-As in our database and that they can post jobs for FREE. Not an easy task and we can't make promises about employment but we are determined to help.

If anyone knows of providers that hire coders please get the word out that they can search, identify and contact coders for free at CodersDirect.com. Also, that they can post any coding position for free.

We had almost 30,000 views this past week and this traffic flow helps out coders and employers.

Mark