Wiki Home Health TOB (Type of Bill) 323 and 324

Yamelis

New
Best answers
Hi all!

I was wondering if somebody with Home Health billing experience could tell me when is appropriate to report TOB 323 or 324. I tried doing some research and there is a lot of information about TOB 322, 327, and 329 but I haven't been able to find anything related to 323 or 324. I have the description for both TOB's but would actually like to know some examples on when to use those instead of the other TOB's. Thank you in advance for your time and help!

Last edited:
Home Health Care Bill Types: 321 Inpatient Home Health Care 322 Inpatient Home Health Care Interim (Initial Claim) 323 Outpatient Home Health Care(Continuing Claim) 324 Outpatient Home Health Care(Last Claim) 327 Outpatient Home Health Care (Replacement of Prior Claim) 328 Outpatient Home Health Care (Void/Cancel of Prior Claim) 331 Outpatient Home Health Care 332 Outpatient Home Health Care- Interim (Initial Claim) 333 Outpatient Home Health Care- Interim (Continuing Claim) 334 Outpatient Home Health Care- Interim (Last Claim) 337 Outpatient Home Health Care- Replacement of Prior ClaimAlert! As of October 1, 2013, Type of Bill 033X will be discontinued. For treatmentbeginning on or after October 1, 2013, the Type of Bill 032X series should be used.Failure to sub