• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We're introducing new features and a new look to make the forums easier to use and more valuable to you. See what's new and let us know what you think!

Hospital Billing Cards

tbanks75

Contributor
Best answers
Does anyone have a billing card that you could share that provides consults, caths, stents peripherals, pacemakers etc. We are trying to update our cards and due to the 2011 changes we are having problems fitting all of this on one card. Our EP information is already on a seperate card. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

My email address is : tbanks@carolinaeasthealth.com

Cyndi113

True Blue
Best answers
Don't forget that consults are going away next year. So that will give you a little more room with which you can work. :)

RebeccaWoodward*

True Blue
Best answers
Don't forget that consults are going away next year. So that will give you a little more room with which you can work. :)
Cyndi,

The consults are going away next year? (2011). Can I ask for your source? I have not heard this and the 2011 CPT book list's the consultation codes as valid codes. Obviously Medicare doesn't accept the consultation codes... :confused: