How make Coding Compliance Plan?

raptcatt

Best answers
I attended the Indianapolis Coding Conference a few months ago.

One of the presenters discussed and had created a PowerPoint presentation about having a Coding Compliance Plan. (I have this PowerPoint.)

Does anyone have any guidance they can give as to how to make one?
(I would have asked her but I do not have her contact information.)

Like I said, I have the PowerPoint but I don't have any experience in this area. Can anyone please help?

Thanks,
Melissa

Best answers
Please tell us more of what you need to know! How to use power point presentations? How to move an online presentation to a power point presentation?

The information you have could be a great tool in developing your practices' Medical Compliance Coding Policies and procedures.

shellip

Networker
Best answers
I attended the Indianapolis Coding Conference a few months ago.

One of the presenters discussed and had created a PowerPoint presentation about having a Coding Compliance Plan. (I have this PowerPoint.)

Does anyone have any guidance they can give as to how to make one?
(I would have asked her but I do not have her contact information.)

Like I said, I have the PowerPoint but I don't have any experience in this area. Can anyone please help?

Thanks,
Melissa
I would greatly appreciate if you would forward to me. Thanks! sparks@newwavecomm.net

cobin

Best answers
Hi,

If it is not to late I would like a copy of this powerpoint presentation as well. Thanks.

Carolyn

CC5657

Networker
Best answers
I would love to have a copy as well. If you have a hard copy, can you fax it to me at 484-664-2934.
Much appreciated.
Kathy

Last edited:
Best answers
Copy of presentation

I'd like to jump on the bandwagon of people who would like a copy of this power point. Could you please email a copy to me? :)

Thanks!

Lisa

JOANH

Best answers
power point

i would like a copy of the power point too if not too late

thank you

joan habinowski

christld

New
Best answers
That's a good tool to develop a compliance for your coding area. I would like to also jump in and request you for this power point presentation. Kindly send me a copy.
Thank you,
Chris Lingam. chris_lingam@yahoo.com

lnaschke

Networker
Best answers
Coding Compliance Plan

The AHIMA website has a compliance plan that is very good. You could use it and customize it to fit your practice.

Laura, CPC-A

barrier

Contributor
Best answers
Laura:

I came across your notation about AHIMA's web site having a formatted compliance manual that can be modified to your own practice.

It appears you must be a member to AHIMA, which I am not. I'm hoping you might be able to help. Can you send me the rough draft or direct me?

Thank you :)
Sharon, CPC

e-mail: ecastlar@aol.com