• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I am stuck...

katyak

New
Best answers
Hello, I am CPC-A with 1 year coding experience. I am looking for a job in Seattle area.
And now I am stuck, because I still do not have 2 year coding experience ( which is MUST have for coding) and I am overqualified to work with Medical Records ( they told me this couple times) I would be more than happy to do ANYTHING , because I am not looking for a coder salary . I just want to be involved. Thanks for your time reading my post.
Have a great week! katya@eugk.com

Last edited:

ewinnacott

Guru
Best answers
Have you tried Franciscan? I used to work there as a coder with a CPC-A then I got the 1yr experience and got the CPC designation. I believe they might but not 100% sure they were going to implement a coding assistant or something like that for people who had the CPC-A's. Check monster, the job database here, and careerbuilder. Try Regence or Premera also I know they're always hiring claims people. Hope this helps