Wiki Icg No Response

brake

Networker
Best answers
I have noticed that I have not recieved a response for ICG-93701 code, My question was trying to get an understanding if this test should be done in a Cardiologist office vs an internal medicine. The test is to test how hard the heart is working but our practice just started and it doesn't make sense to me. Thanks

Shaunta

I have noticed that I have not recieved a response for ICG-93701 code, My question was trying to get an understanding if this test should be done in a Cardiologist office vs an internal medicine. The test is to test how hard the heart is working but our practice just started and it doesn't make sense to me. Thanks

Shaunta

We do this in our office and I work for a cardiologist. Be careful and check your contracts, some of the insurances consider this "investigational" and won't pay on it.

Lori

Thanks

Thank you for your response unfortunely I am not in on management who decides to do these test. Now they see that this was a big mistake. We have recieve numberous denial for this very reason investigational procedure. Your response was very much appreciated.

Shaunta Brake