If you know about a job opening in your company PLEASE SHARE HERE!

Leily911

Networker
Best answers
Hello everyone,

In every company from time to time there is a job opening that employees may know about before it even hits the company's website or the local paper. If you know of a job opening in your place of work, it would be great if you could share it with others.

Please list any information you may have: the company name, location (state), the position, and your own thoughts and experience about working there, etc.

This would be great for those who are currently looking for a job.

Thanks a bunch! :)

Best answers
Please post in the correct forum!

Actually this is NOT the correct forum in which to post jobs available OR resumes.

There is a forum titled JOB POSTINGS where employers can list openings; and a separate thread specifically for posting your resume if you are looking for a position.

This is a career field where attention to detail is incredibly important. Before you post, take a moment to double check that you are posting in the correct thread.

Hope that helps.

F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC

Leily911

Networker
Best answers
Actually this is NOT the correct forum in which to post jobs available OR resumes.

There is a forum titled JOB POSTINGS where employers can list openings; and a separate thread specifically for posting your resume if you are looking for a position.

This is a career field where attention to detail is incredibly important. Before you post, take a moment to double check that you are posting in the correct thread.

Hope that helps.

F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
Dear Tessa,

I am aware that I have not posted this posting in the Job Postings category! I have great attention to detail and have noticed that many people have job openings in other forums as well, which is why I posted here to grab the attention of those that may not look through the job posting category. I don't know why you have a problem with people sharing job postings here! I already have a job and I'm only trying to help others. No matter where it's posted, it is a good opportunity for all.

I am sorry you felt the way you did and I hope you find it in your heart to look past the job postings that are not posted in the "Job Posting" category.

Best answers
Medical Billing and Coding Instructor Needed in Austin

Career college in Austin seeking an experienced biller and coder to pass on their knowledge to the next generation. We have a great atmosphere and a very rewarding daily duty. Candidate must available to teach day or night and possess strong communication skills. Interested parties may contact Bethany Shirley at bethany.shirley@vc.edu or 512-279-2859. Thank you!