Question Interview Quiz

Best answers
I have my first interview for an office visit medical coding position tomorrow. They mentioned a 10 minute quiz will be given at the interview. Any suggestions on what information to look over? What does a typical interview quiz look like? Any information would be appreciated. Thank!!

thomas7331

True Blue
Best answers
Short interview quizzes or tests are typically designed to quickly screen for qualified employees, i.e. to determine if you know the basics of the information you will need to do the particular job that you are applying for. So the quiz would usually be specific to the employer or job. If you've worked in the area, the questions should be pretty easy. If the position involves some kind of specialty or a particular type of practice or facility, then if that is a new area for you I'd suggest doing some review of the basics of the type of work you might be expecting to do there. Just to add, it's also a good practice to try to do some research and find out as much as possible about your prospective employer so that you can demonstrate some knowledge of the company you're seeking employment with and come prepared with some questions for them too to show that you have an interest in them as well - that would be a good way to help prepare for such a quiz too. Good luck and hope this helps some.

Best answers
Thank you for the information. It was helpful and I will bring some questions with me regarding their company.