***** Job Opportunity for CPC or CPC-A*****

kmvmw1@gmail.com

Contributor
Best answers
Seeking 3 coders who have a CPC or CPC-A and 4-6 months of hands on coding experience. They can have internal medicine, geriatrics or HCC experience and willing to be onsite. This is a fantastic place to start a career and it’s offering great pay. If interested contact Max Bruckner @ The Addison Group Phone#: 713 850 9500 Email is max.bruckner@addisongroup.com

Best answers
i am a CPC-A seeking for a job as an entry level immediately

Seeking 3 coders who have a CPC or CPC-A and 4-6 months of hands on coding experience. They can have internal medicine, geriatrics or HCC experience and willing to be onsite. This is a fantastic place to start a career and it’s offering great pay. If interested contact Max Bruckner @ The Addison Group Phone#: 713 850 9500 Email is max.bruckner@addisongroup.com

i am a CPC-A seeking for an entry level.had an experience for a year and four months during my course.i need to start somewhere to get that training to meet the standards of the place i will work for to be efficient.i am a fast learner so i wont have to stay for long during the training.
my e-mail is mirattia@gmail.com
contact number is:8178961443
please contact me as soon as possible
thank you

Attachments

• AAPC.pdf
    211.7 KB · Views: 20
  • ICD-10-C,M.pdf
    362 KB · Views: 13
  • resume amira.pdf
    295.6 KB · Views: 21

Coder019

New
Best answers
one question about the position

Hello,
Can you please tell me where the location of this job position is?
Thank you