Looking for a Remote Coder Position

lad2012

Contributor
Best answers
Hi everyone! I recently graduated with a bachelors degree from a college in Texas and now I have my CPC-A certification. I'm looking for remote coding jobs for more coding experience. I'm very dedicated and passionate about coding. I have worked in a medical office doing data entry as well. Thank you! :)

sande78705

Networker
Best answers
remote coding

My experience looking for remote coding positions, is that the companies want someone with experience in coding and most time at least 3 years. My suggestion would be to try a get into a practice that will take you with your A and just be the best coder you can be. It is a wonderful area to be in.
Suzanne

twizzle

True Blue
Best answers
Hi everyone! I recently graduated with a bachelors degree from a college in Texas and now I have my CPC-A certification. I'm looking for remote coding jobs for more coding experience. I'm very dedicated and passionate about coding. I have worked in a medical office doing data entry as well. Thank you! :)
Yes, I'm afraid that, with a very few exceptions, you have to have experience before getting a remote job. Some companies will take on inexperienced coders and train them for remote jobs which is great.

Unfortunately, coding is getting more and more difficult and if you have no real-world experience and nobody to turn to, you will run into problems. Companies need to know you can work on your own when working remotely and I get that.

So, get some experience first...medical office doing front desk, billing, denials, anything to get that elusive foot in the door, then look at remote positions.