Wiki Looking For Remote Billing and Coding Position

DMC1123

Best answers
I am seeking a PT or FT position as a REMOTE medical biller/coder. I have over 7 yrs experience in both and looking for something I can do from home. Excellent knowledge of insurances: PPO, EPO, HMO, Indemnity, Worker's Compensation. Ability to effectively manage coding and insurance reimbursement process, Proficient in CPT-4 coding, ICD-9 coding, HCPCS, DRG's, medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, posting of charges and payments, claims follow up, account review and collections. Have done coding in both inpatient and outpatient hospital charges including onc and hem, peds, obgyn, radiology and surgery. I have all my own 2011 medical coding books and looking for something with competive pay. I am currently taking an online course as well for ICD-10. I can come into the office if needed a few days but looking to work from home. Also have some knowledge of medical auditing and taking a class on that. If you have something available (even traveling) please contact me at redviolin98@gmail.com