Looking for Remote Medical coding Auditors

rbandaru

Networker
Best answers
Looking for Remote Medical coding Auditors
1. 5 - Inpatient Coding Auditor
2. 5- Physician Coding Auditor

Kindly send your resumes to smartin@amshealth.com with the subject line as “Auditors Resume” and mention the minimum expected pay rate in the body of the email (Per Hour basis)

Job Requirements For Inpatient Coding Auditor
Qualifications:
• CCS, CCS/P or CPC.
• Associate’s Degree in relevant field preferred or combination of equivalent of education and experience.
• 3+ years coding of experience including inpatient and/or outpatient coding skills
• Ability to consistently code at 95% accuracy and quality while maintaining client specified production standards.
• Knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-10-CM and/or CPT codes.

Job Requirements For Physician Coding Auditor
Qualifications:
• CCS, CCS/P or CPC.
• Associate’s Degree in relevant field preferred or combination of equivalent of education and experience.
• 3+ years coding of experience as a physician coder
• Knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-10 and/or CPT-4 codes.

Best answers
Coding Supervisor

I have been in healthcare in management for 22 years and have always enjoyed it. I was hired by a new clinic to manage certified coders for a multi specialty clinic and also was the auditor for 2 years. I currently meet with providers to educate them on correct coding, HCC, Medicare and other payer policies and complete audit findings with docs, mid-levels, coders, scribes and administrators. I am certified with the AAPC.
Cindy McLeod
cindy.mcleod89@gmail.com