• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Maxim Coding Solutions

bethsanders

Contributor
Best answers
Does anyone have information on Maxim Coding Solutions. Last week I had applied for a remote coding position. I received a phone call. He left a message and I returned the call, only to be ask if he could call me back. Yesterday I received another call and was ask if he could call me back with information about their company. I am really confused. I have a degree in Health Claims, and also passed my exam the first time in November. I have worked two years out in the coding field(dermatology, internal med, family practice, obgyn). I was currently working for a small medical company, laid off due to budget cut..:( If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate.

Thank-you!!
Beth Sanders, CPC

okiesawyers

Expert
Best answers
I recommend that you do a search in the forums on Maxim. You will find plenty of opinions on this company.

Last edited: