Mixed Practice Billing

Best answers
I work for a pediatrics office and we are planning on hiring a family practice doctor who will see adults. Can we bill under our current NPI and Tax ID that we are using for our pediatrics office? or do we need to get a different NPI & Tax ID for the family practice facility? Any assistance or resources available for this type of mixed practice billing would be appreciated. Thank you so much.