• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We're introducing new features and a new look to make the forums easier to use and more valuable to you. See what's new and let us know what you think!

NC State Coders Conference Registration Extended!!

debabe35

Contributor
Best answers
There are still seats available to the NC State Coders Conference! Earn up to 14 CEU's. Cost only $300!!!!
Please go to our website: www.ncstatecodersconvention.com for further details about our location, agenda and registration.

We are under new leadership and are looking forward to seeing all of you at the event!!!

medwith

New
Best answers
Inquiry

Hello!
I just saw you held a NC annual conference. I attended all four under Tom Beach. Is this the same conference? I did not know one was being held and I went to another one in Florida in December of 2010. Will you be holding a conference in 2011? If so, could you tell me the dates.
Thanks so much.
Mary Ann
mmedwith@ ghs.org