Need Help ON CPC Exam

jbhuju

New
Best answers
Hello all,
i have schedule my CPC exam on April 2021 and i just have books from 2020, so my question is will it be still ok to bring 2020 books during or do i need to have 2021 books, will there be lots of changes in 2021 exams. have any of you did CPC exam on 2021 with 2020 books. will appreciate your help. thank you :)

trarut

Expert
Best answers
It is recommend that you have the current year books for your exam. The 2021 exams will be written based on information in the 2021 code books so I think you have to consider how risk-adverse you are. How are you going to feel if you fail by one question because of a difference between 2020 and 2021 information?

I've seen others recommend writing in the 2021 changes if you don't want to purchase the 2020 books but I would be reluctant to do that, given my personal experience with exam proctors and writing in my code books (talked about it previously, won't rehash it here).

jbhuju

New
Best answers
It is recommend that you have the current year books for your exam. The 2021 exams will be written based on information in the 2021 code books so I think you have to consider how risk-adverse you are. How are you going to feel if you fail by one question because of a difference between 2020 and 2021 information?

I've seen others recommend writing in the 2021 changes if you don't want to purchase the 2020 books but I would be reluctant to do that, given my personal experience with exam proctors and writing in my code books (talked about it previously, won't rehash it here).
thank you so much for your recommendation :)

Best answers
Hello,
I just took the exam using my 2020 books along with studying from the 2021 study guide and passed. You may want to obtain a copy of the update guidelines for 2021 if you do not purchase new books for 2021. I just found out this week that I passed!!