Hello I sent resume before
and nothing yet

Last edited:

mcsluyter

Guru
Best answers
Hello I sent resume before
and nothing yet

Our site does not accept resumes, you need to register and then post your resume in the narrative section. Please let me know if you need assistance. In the meantime many coders are finding work through our job boards. Here is an email from a coder:

I recently found CodersDirect.com through LinkedIn a little less than two weeks ago. I found six jobs to email and send my resume too. I was contacted back by three and found employment after less than one week. I know that I am very grateful for your website and my new employer really likes it as well. Thank you for taking out the middle man and letting everyone get down to business.

Please, please check the job boards, there are many opportunities being posted daily. We know that jobs for CPC-As are not that common. However they are there. We are contacting employers everyday (even at 6:30pm Wednesday night) to encourage them to post openings.

Again feel free to contact me with any questions.

Mark
Msluyter@CodersDirect.com

Amanda2129

Best answers
Our site does not accept resumes, you need to register and then post your resume in the narrative section. Please let me know if you need assistance. In the meantime many coders are finding work through our job boards. Here is an email from a coder:

I recently found CodersDirect.com through LinkedIn a little less than two weeks ago. I found six jobs to email and send my resume too. I was contacted back by three and found employment after less than one week. I know that I am very grateful for your website and my new employer really likes it as well. Thank you for taking out the middle man and letting everyone get down to business.

Please, please check the job boards, there are many opportunities being posted daily. We know that jobs for CPC-As are not that common. However they are there. We are contacting employers everyday (even at 6:30pm Wednesday night) to encourage them to post openings.

Again feel free to contact me with any questions.

Mark
Msluyter@CodersDirect.com

I have questions regarding job opportunities in Maryland. You don't have any listed on the website. Can you help me out?

mcsluyter

Guru
Best answers
I have questions regarding job opportunities in Maryland. You don't have any listed on the website. Can you help me out?

Amanda:

There are several jobs available in Maryland. The employer contact info is in the job description however, please feel free to contact me directly at Msluyter@CodersDirect.com.

An FYI to anyone reading 15 new coding jobs have been posted in the past 48 hours. It may take time to find the perfect one but it will show up.