Wiki Newly Certified CPC-A Looking for an Internship or Entry Level Position aka getting a foot in the door

BMingal

New
Best answers
Kristi Mingal
Beaverton, Oregon 97007
(503) 569-1290
kristimingal@att.net

Dear Recruiter:

I have recently completed the Professional Medical Coding Curriculum from AAPC and have passed the AAPC exam to achieve my CPC-A, Certified Professional Coder-Apprentice, certification. Along with my certification, my professional experience as a conservator makes me an excellent candidate for this position with strong organizational and detail oriented skills
As a conservator I collected the information needed by the court for reports about the status of the conservatee. This data needed to be accurate for the representation of the individual during court proceedings and for annual reviews of the conservatorship status. Maintaining confidential financial and medical records was a main responsibility of mine. I also coordinated the communication between personal, medical, legal, and financial areas to meet the needs of the conservatee. My past experience working in a call center has given me the skills to work in a team setting with multiple assignments. I also have customer service experience working at Convergys while working on the Intuit Quickbooks Online contract among others.

Enclosed you will find a copy of my resume that expresses my commitment to personal and professional excellence.
I look forward to meeting with you to discuss my qualifications in greater detail. Please contact me at (503) 569-1290.

Sincerely,
Kristi Mingal

Attachments

• Kristi Mingal CPC-A pdf.pdf
    37.9 KB · Views: 23