Wiki OREGON Will work for free....

Ravenia

Best answers

Not REALLY BUT I GOT YOUR ATTENTION:rolleyes:...............

I am willing to volunteer my services as I did for my externship. I believe if given the opportunity I can prove my abilities, and I am blessed with the opportunity to do so.

Its a hard job market and I am a very willing to do what it takes to prove myself and get a foot in the door.

I have a lot more than 1 years worth of intensive training from Concorde Career College to offer. Customer service skills, critical thinking skills, an understanding of social awareness. 160 hours of volunteer work at the Gresham Station Surgery center, AdvanX medical software, A/R, collections, Batch billing Cms 1500, Speaking directly with doctors offices verifying benefits and procedures using ICD9 and CPT codes. I am focused and willing, and Ill have fun doing it.

Thank you for viewing my qualifications.
ARA
testing for CPC-A 2/26/2011 :D

QUALIFICATIONS:ICD-9/CPT/HCPCS HIPAA & CPR certified Insurance Processing/Collections Dental Billing
Medicare/Medicaid Anatomy/Physiology Medical Terminology Microsoft Word Ten Key 250 Medical Manager Medisoft AdvanX Calyx Point Altigen Excellent Phone Skills 70wpm 250 ten key

EDUCATIONConcorde Career College ………. Insurance Billing and Coding
Portland State University……… BA/Graphic Design Marketing
Mount Hood Community College…… Associates Degree Graphic Design

If you are interested in seeing the rest of my resume;
lexbearr@yahoo.com