Outpatient Surgical Coder, Unity Healthcare, Unity Surgical Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdewitt

Contributor
Best answers
Outpatient Surgical Coder
Unity Surgical Center is seeking qualified candidates for a Full Time Coder. Candidates should have one or more of the following: Certification (CCS-P, CCS, CPC, CPC-H, COC RHIT, and/or RHIA), Degree (Associate’s or Bachelor’s in Health Information or other Health Sciences related degree), and/or 2-5 years coding experience in an outpatient coding setting, specifically focused on outpatient facility and ambulatory surgical center.
Previous physician practice and/or outpatient experience required with knowledge of EMR systems, medical terminology, and coding from operative reports.

upadhyaymini

Contributor
Best answers
which email address i should use to send my resume.

which email address i should use to send my resume.
Please send me info on upadhyaymini@yahoo.co.in

Outpatient Surgical Coder
Unity Surgical Center is seeking qualified candidates for a Full Time Coder. Candidates should have one or more of the following: Certification (CCS-P, CCS, CPC, CPC-H, COC RHIT, and/or RHIA), Degree (Associate’s or Bachelor’s in Health Information or other Health Sciences related degree), and/or 2-5 years coding experience in an outpatient coding setting, specifically focused on outpatient facility and ambulatory surgical center.
Previous physician practice and/or outpatient experience required with knowledge of EMR systems, medical terminology, and coding from operative reports.

rdewitt

Contributor
Best answers
Unity Webpage

If you will paste the URL in your browser, it will bring you to Unity's Webpage. Go to careers which will allow you to browse to the posting of this job and you can apply and post your resume from there.
Good luck,
Ruth

http://www.unityhc.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.