Wiki Practice exam

MWoessner

Best answers
I am taking my test next weekend and I am trying to study with practice examinations. Can anyone tell me the answer to this question, because I just don't understand why this code is correct.

Code the following: Debridement of deep muscle and subcutaneous tissue 18 sq cm
1. 11043
2. 11042
3. 11011
4. 11012

Hello Litlemiss0930,

I am also doing the exam next weekend and have spent the past week doing practice exams. A couple of the questions in the practice exams I purchased have typos in the form of transposition of numbers in the CPT codes listed in the answers so it appears they did not QA the tests very well. The codes in the answers do not even exist. I did email the company I purchased the tests from but they never responded to me.

I would say if you are confident that you have the right answer but do not understand the answer given by the test writer, there is a high possibility that you are correct and the test is wrong. I must say that I am disappointed that I paid quite a bit of money for these tests, they have errors and the company does not give me the courtesy of responding and acknowledging a typo.

Good Luck next weekend.

Question, I purchased the practice exam A and I can't locate it. Is there a portal or Icon to use to locate it.

Hover over your My AAPC, top right hand corner, Go to Purchases/Receipts. Purchases will generate and exam should be available there

If that is all the info provided I would go with option 1 as 11043 as the code description reads (epidermis, dermis and subq tissue) and the question refers to deep muscle.