Wiki Radiology Forum?!

Should there be a radiology forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TamaraM

Best answers
I beleive this website should have a Radiology forum... any one agree.... does any one know if this is something we can do or does AAPC website need to add it??

:)

Yes! For having a radiology forum

I agree there should be a Radiology forum. Then maybe my coding dilemma for cpt 76811 would be answered.

Most of the time I put a radiology code question up in the general forum & get no responces at all. If we had a radiology forum - it would not only help radiologist people (like me)- but also obgyn's, ortho's, and cardio (ect)- but it would be focused on the radiology portion of the CPT book & we could help each other out.

Last edited:

I have a Radiology Question​

I manage the follow up on professional services for large hospital network breast imaging facility in NJ .
I'm seeing a huge trend in denials from BCBS on the screening tomosynthesis. We are billing the standard 77067-26 and 77063-26 screening charges, the professional component. I've got dozens and dozens of denied claims specifically for 77063 for Horizon BCBS products, Omnia, State Benefits, Direct Access, HNJH, Braven. Im trying to get to the bottom of the denial reason. Is there anyone else out there seeing this trend for 2023 claims?