Wiki Recent CPC-A Looking For ANY Medical Job To Gain Experience In Central Ohio Area!

Best answers
I found out this week that I passed my CPC on the first try, and due to my lack of experience, at this time, I currently hold a CPC-A. Even though my heart is set on being a medical coder, I do realize I need to start somewhere and get my foot in the door. I will take just about any entry level medical position available. I consider myself to be a hard worker and fast learning. I also enjoy learning, and I am fully committed to expanding my knowledge, and keep up to date with trends in the medical field.

I do have experience in receiving/recording payments, answering phones, and scheduling as I worked in an office performing these duties at a decent sized gymnastics gym for about 10 years. I feel these skills give me a great foundation towards an entry level position in the medical field. I also have background in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.

If you, or someone you know may be interested in seeing my resume, please leave a post here, or feel free to email me at Stefanie83@live.com
I will respond back as soon as possible.

Thank you for your consideration,
Stefanie Stritt, CPC-A