Wiki recommendations for EHR

herrera4

Guru
Best answers
My office might be the only office not on EHR but we are finally looking into it. we've checked out a few and the dr.s were not impressed...any suggestions? hopefully we can have our billing and clinical on same one and get rid of dictation/transcription service

Thank you:D

Epic stinks. Billing component stinks. Scheduling component stinks. EMR stinks. Training stinks. Organization stinks. Navigation stinks. Have you ever smelled a mushroom farm? It stinks. Just like Epic.

I worked at a hospital for 5 yrs that had Epic for both Facility & professional servcies. I did the billing aspect of it & loved it. It was really nice to find everything that was done @ the hospital all in one area! I have since started @ another hospital and their EHR sucks! I really miss Epic! Hope this helps! I do agree that the training sucks but I am one that will figure things out on my own, just navigating things.

Mary, CPC :D

Last edited:
Epic

I have to disagree about Epic. I think Epic is a great product. I have been an application coordinator for two hospitals for Epic scheduling/registration. If things are built right...it works great...just like anything else.