Registered for CPPM Exam in October 2021!

Best answers
Welp. I am registered to take the exam on 10/23/2021. I am SO nervous. I purchased the class, the books, and I am about to begin Module/chapter 4. I did great in the first 2 chapters but not so great on chapter 3 as it heavily involves formulas. How much of the exam is actually utilizing formulas and math? Anyone taking the exam soon and studying and want to either start a study group or just keep in contact with each other via email as support? Please feel free to share any advice, tips, and encouragement :)

mhidrogo

New
Best answers
Welp. I am registered to take the exam on 10/23/2021. I am SO nervous. I purchased the class, the books, and I am about to begin Module/chapter 4. I did great in the first 2 chapters but not so great on chapter 3 as it heavily involves formulas. How much of the exam is actually utilizing formulas and math? Anyone taking the exam soon and studying and want to either start a study group or just keep in contact with each other via email as support? Please feel free to share any advice, tips, and encouragement :)
I am scheduled for October as well! I think it would be great to have someone to study with!