• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Remote Coder Part time or Full time

bunkie717

Contributor
Best answers
I have 8 years experience in medical coding and billing. I have been a CPC for 5 1/2 years. I am looking for any remote jobs in any specialy. I can do transcription work as well. I have more experience in Radiolgy. Any specialty would be wonderful. Please email with any leads anyone may have for me. stephaniemedex@yahoo.com

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Resume' apon request

nkorab

Networker
Best answers
Remote medical biller/coder

I am interested in the remote medical biller postition for part time work. I have extensive billing experience and am a recent graduate of AAPC for professional coders.

I have a full time position within an Urology office at the present time doing all phases of billing and coding. I am also very familiar with Nephrology and dialysis billing.

If I seem to fit your needs, I can send my resume for your review.

Thanks
Nancy Korab CPC-A