**Remote Coders Needed**

Best answers
**Remember to tell them Maya Jinwright referred you!**
CONTRACT REMOTE CODERS NEEDED

PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Full Code Capture

NP HealthResources is currently searching for Certified Remote Coders to work remotely on a contract assignment for a premier national provider of technology-enabled, end-to-end services that help health plans and provider organizations assess and impact their risk adjustment. This opportunity works well if you are looking to do something in addition to your current employment or if you are interested in a new opportunity. You are able to code at your convenience which includes coding after hours or on weekends.

Coder Qualifications

•2 years of coding experience with Complete Code Capture

•Certification in one of the following: CPC,CCS, CPC-H, CCSP RHIA,RHIT or CPMA

•Demonstrated ability to understand the clinical content of a health record, including the most complicated records

•Ability to demonstrate knowledge of and utilize auditing skills related to coding quality and compliance

•Must be able work a minimum of 20 hours a week and maintain 95% or higher in accuracy and completeness

•Must complete client required training via Web Ex
•Must be able to pass a criminal background check

Coder Compensation

Below is the pay structure for HCC coding and Complete Code Capture:

Complete Code Capture (page count is averaging 17 pages):
•$6.00 per chart for charts up to 69 pages

•$6.50 per chart for charts 70-100 pages

•$7.00 per chart for charts 101+ pages

Additional information:

Reports to: NPHR’s Coding Supervisor/Manager
Employment Status: Remote Contracted (1099) Position
Payroll: Processed on weekly basis (Monday-Sunday) and you are paid every Friday via direct deposit
Project Start Date: NOW

If you are interested, please respond to this email with a copy of your resume and I will send a follow up email regarding the details of the project. If you aren’t interested at this time but you know someone who is please feel free to send out my contact information scollins@nphealthresources.com.

Best answers
No response

I tried to confirm the address is the right one to send a resume to and got no response but my email did not bounce.

beulastella

Networker
Best answers
job required

Hi am interested in remote coding job and am from india with 6.5 years of experience in coding auding and providing training. can you please say is this oppurtunity applies if yes am ready to send you my resume for further details.

Thanks,

MMartin525

Contributor
Best answers
Marcy Hollon, CPC

MARCY A. HOLLON, CPC
99 Otto Smith Road McMinnville, Tennessee 37110 | marcyholloncpc@gmail.com
Cell (931) 820-4058 Home (931) 668-2558

OBJECTIVE SUMMARY:

I have over 20 years of coding and billing experience in the Mental / Behavioral Health and Medical fields. In 2006, I became a CPC, Certified Professional Coder, through the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC). I recently have been working in the HCC risk management area of coding. I enjoy this area of coding and intend to obtain my HCC risk certification CRC, Certified Risk Adjustment Coder certification in the near future.

EXPERIENCE:

Dr. Murphy C. Martin / Counseling Center | McMinnville, TN | May 1997 - Present
Former Office Manager
Consultant
• Consulting for mental / behavioral health coding and billing
• Insurance and patient electronic and paper billing with follow up
• Provider credentialing
• Collection and re-submitting of denied claims, aging reports

The CSI Companies | Franklin, Tennessee | September 2016- December 2016
Remote HCC Coder
• Abstract, validate, & apply ICD-9 codes to all conditions that crosswalk to a Hierarchical Category Code (HCC)
• Converted the selected HCC ICD-9 code to the appropriate HCC numerical
• Productivity between 2 - 4 charts per hour, depending on company

Complex Care Solutions | New York, New York | May 2014 - December 2015
Remote Outpatient Coder
• Evaluated medical records to ensure coding completeness and accuracy in ICD-9 and ICD-10 classifications
• Queried clinicians and provide technical guidance on medical coding
• Daily productivity of 3.5 - 4.0 charts per hour and maintained a 93% accuracy

Namaste OB/GYN | McMinnville, Tennessee | July 2013 - December 2013
Coder / Biller
• Medical ICD-9 coding, billing and credentialing for multiple providers
• Electronic and manual insurance and patient billing
• Patient and insurance aging report

Medical Audit Resource Services, Inc. | Eustis, Florida | August 2011 - March 2013
Remote HCC Outpatient coder
• Audited ICD-9, CPT codes and /or APC in multiple specialties
• HCC coding and auditing
• Emergency Department facility acuity levels and physician E/M levels

EDUCATION:
Doctor's Management | Knoxville, Tennessee | July 2006
Certified Professional Coder (CPC) #01046873

American Academy of Professional Coder (AAPC) 2014
ICD-10-CM Proficient

SKILLS:
• Proficient skills in the execution of facility coding, physician coding, outpatient coding, and inpatient hospital coding procedures in an exact way
• Informative in different areas like Pharmacology, Anatomy & Physiology, Psychology, Advanced Medical Terminology, and other related medical sectors
• Possesses knowledge of utmost quality related to medical coding methods and guidelines, including DRGs, ICD-9, ICD-10, HCPCS, and CPT-4
• Understand insurance guidelines including Medicare and other government, private, self-insurance, and managed-care plans

Software / Encoders:
• 3M, CMAP, Synapse, AAPC Coder, T-System, Therapist Helper, Trucode, SuperCoder, MacPractice, Medisoft

AFFILIATIONS:
American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) 2006- present

Best answers
What is Complete Code Capture? I've been hearing this alot.

**Remember to tell them Maya Jinwright referred you!**
CONTRACT REMOTE CODERS NEEDED

PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Full Code Capture

NP HealthResources is currently searching for Certified Remote Coders to work remotely on a contract assignment for a premier national provider of technology-enabled, end-to-end services that help health plans and provider organizations assess and impact their risk adjustment. This opportunity works well if you are looking to do something in addition to your current employment or if you are interested in a new opportunity. You are able to code at your convenience which includes coding after hours or on weekends.

Coder Qualifications

•2 years of coding experience with Complete Code Capture

•Certification in one of the following: CPC,CCS, CPC-H, CCSP RHIA,RHIT or CPMA

•Demonstrated ability to understand the clinical content of a health record, including the most complicated records

•Ability to demonstrate knowledge of and utilize auditing skills related to coding quality and compliance

•Must be able work a minimum of 20 hours a week and maintain 95% or higher in accuracy and completeness

•Must complete client required training via Web Ex
•Must be able to pass a criminal background check

Coder Compensation

Below is the pay structure for HCC coding and Complete Code Capture:

Complete Code Capture (page count is averaging 17 pages):
•$6.00 per chart for charts up to 69 pages

•$6.50 per chart for charts 70-100 pages

•$7.00 per chart for charts 101+ pages

Additional information:

Reports to: NPHR’s Coding Supervisor/Manager
Employment Status: Remote Contracted (1099) Position
Payroll: Processed on weekly basis (Monday-Sunday) and you are paid every Friday via direct deposit
Project Start Date: NOW

If you are interested, please respond to this email with a copy of your resume and I will send a follow up email regarding the details of the project. If you aren’t interested at this time but you know someone who is please feel free to send out my contact information scollins@nphealthresources.com.