Remote Coders Needed

LoriCox

Networker
NAB Member
Best answers
Medkoder is looking for an experienced certified professional coder with extensive knowledge of E/M and neoplasm diagnosis coding. This is a FT Remote permanent position that offers the opportunity to work a flexible schedule.

Qualifications:

Education/Cert: A minimum of a high-school diploma, Associates Degree preferred. Successful completion of at least one AHIMA or AAPC certified program with achievement of the correlating professional credential (CCS, CPC, etc.); active and in good standing, preferably a combination of two or more credentials. CHONC is a plus.
Experience: Minimum 3 years physician coding experience and 3 years E&M auditing experience required. Must have proficient knowledge of medical terminology, CPT and/or ICD10 coding and Medicare and Medicaid billing policies for professional services.
Additional skills required: Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows and healthcare information and billing systems. Experience working independently, excellent time management skills and the ability to meet project deadlines a must.

About Medkoder, LLC:

Privately held, growing company with strong values and ethics
Professional development and education
All positions are permanent - no contracts or sitting on a coding bench
Time Off: 12 vacation days, 5 personal days, and 8 paid holidays - Flexible schedules year-round
Internal network of Medical Coding Industry Leaders - CEO is a certified Coder with 20+ years of experience
100% EMPLOYER PAID Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for employees and families
401K and Profit Sharing
STD, LTD, Life insurance, and FSA Program
Paid AAPC and AHIMA corporate memberships
30 Hours of CEU pay (continuance in education)
$90 cell phone allowance for FT employees

If you meet the above qualifications please apply via our website at www.medkoder.com. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Best answers
Michelle Lawson

I only hold a CPC-A, however, I have had extensive training and hold a certification for MOA, and a Bachelors in Business as well. I don't have the experience but I do have the training and education. I promise I would be a great fit for this position and company. I would like to send you my resume for consideration but I don't want to waste your time. Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you!!

LoriCox

Networker
NAB Member
Best answers
I only hold a CPC-A, however, I have had extensive training and hold a certification for MOA, and a Bachelors in Business as well. I don't have the experience but I do have the training and education. I promise I would be a great fit for this position and company. I would like to send you my resume for consideration but I don't want to waste your time. Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you!!

Hi Michelle, unfortunately we are only looking for CPC's with experience for this position. However, I'm hoping in the future to be able to hire CPC-As.

Lori

Happycoding

Networker
Best answers
CPC Certified coder with 12+ years exp

Hi Lori,

Thanks for your post.

I have 12+ years of experience in handling cardiology, Emergency Medicine, Orthopedics, Neurology and Radiology.

I am a certified AAPC Coder- CPC.

Please let me know if we can talk further and send us some sample , you can check my quality of service.

Thank you

Senthil
714-203-7055

Best answers
Remote position

Hi,

I am CPC also CBCS through NHA. 15 plus years of billing and coding experience. I am looking for remote work from home part time in the evenings. Is there any positions open for this or is it just full time?

Thank You.

beulastella

Networker
Best answers
need RCJ

Hi i am in need of the remote coding job and is there any vacancies now and is there any oppurtunity for people to work from india.