Remote Coding Positions! (CPC-A candidates encouraged to apply) - I wanted to thank e

Inovalon

Best answers
Hello Coders,

First of all, I wanted to thank everyone that had applied to our last position for the Remote Coders. We successfully hired over 60 Coders! I am back to let you know that we will be hiring for another Coding Class that will be Mid-March. These positions will be "Project based" meaning that it is an open ended contract role. We encourage anyone who is seeking an externship or is unemployed to apply! The ultimate goal is to bring all of our Project Based Coders on Full-Time but at this time we cannot guarantee a full time role or full time hours. These positions are open to anyone with 0 to 5 years experience. Our one main requirement is you have passed the CPC exam.

This is a PAID position with Inovalon and you will be offered an 80 hour PAID Risk Adjustment training course as well. Inovalon also supplies a Laptop and requires you have
your own internet access. All coders interested please apply at the job link below!!! Interviews will consist of 2 Phone interviews and a decision will be made shortly thereafter. Hours for this position will be Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.

All interested please check out the job posting below and apply so we can contact you:

https://careers-inovalon.icims.com/jobs/5157/remote-coding-review-consultant/job

Thank you!

Best answers
Hello,

My name is Tina Vickers and I just submitted my resume for the job you posted. I'm CPC-A certified and am anxious to start this new career. Thanks so much for the opportunity and hope to hear back from you!

drjita1

New
Best answers
Submitted my resume online CPC-A

Hi,
I have applied through the online portal
https://careers-inovalon.icims.com/j...consultant/job

Pls review my profile and consider for an interview

Best Regards,
Biswajita

Hello Coders,

First of all, I wanted to thank everyone that had applied to our last position for the Remote Coders. We successfully hired over 60 Coders! I am back to let you know that we will be hiring for another Coding Class that will be Mid-March. These positions will be "Project based" meaning that it is an open ended contract role. We encourage anyone who is seeking an externship or is unemployed to apply! The ultimate goal is to bring all of our Project Based Coders on Full-Time but at this time we cannot guarantee a full time role or full time hours. These positions are open to anyone with 0 to 5 years experience. Our one main requirement is you have passed the CPC exam.

This is a PAID position with Inovalon and you will be offered an 80 hour PAID Risk Adjustment training course as well. Inovalon also supplies a Laptop and requires you have
your own internet access. All coders interested please apply at the job link below!!! Interviews will consist of 2 Phone interviews and a decision will be made shortly thereafter. Hours for this position will be Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.

All interested please check out the job posting below and apply so we can contact you:

https://careers-inovalon.icims.com/jobs/5157/remote-coding-review-consultant/job

Thank you!

CPCA2016

Networker
Best answers
Inovalon remote coding position

I have applied for this remote coding position. I worked for Inovalon last year as a site data collector and I enjoyed it very much! I am now a CPC-A and certified in ICD-9 and ICD-10 and would love the opportunity to work for Inovalon again! I am also interested in taking the 80 hour paid risk adjustment course you mentioned. Thank you and I hope to hear from Inovalon soon !

Sabeen

New
Best answers
CPC-A Remote coding positions

Hi,
I am CPC-A and am also ICD-10 Proficient. I have sent in my resume to the above link. look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,

Sabeen Rehman CPC-A

kudeason

New
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
Remote Medical Coding Positions

I applied to Inovalon in December and also again recently! I emailed a recruiter today to follow up on them. Hopefully I'll be chosen when March comes around, I would love the opportunity!

Thank you for your time!

Kasey Deason, CPC-A

Best answers
Remote Coding Positions

Thank you for the opportunity. I have submitted my resume to the link you posted. I am currently enrolled in the AAPC ICD-10 Proficiency course and expect to have this by the end of January if not sooner. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Hart, CPC-A

Hello Coders,

Thank you!

yukerk

New
Best answers
yukerk@yahoo.com

I've applied using the link you provided. I have a CPC-A and am ICD-10 proficient. I also have an upcoming exam for CIC on February 20th. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
N. Kanoyangwa

Best answers
I am looking for something to get experience, but part time. My preschoolers are home with me a couple days a week, so full time is not doable at this time. I have had my CPC-A since December 2013, but have been busy raising my babies. If anything part time comes along, please let me know!

Sincerely, Kellie Zastawrny CPC-A

Best answers
Hi,
I am CPC-A and am also ICD-10 Proficient. I have 1 year 8 months experience in urgent care coding. I have sent in my resume to the above link. look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Nithya

RamonaAli

New
Best answers
Remote Coding Position

I submitted my resume for this position through the website. I look forward to speaking with you regarding the possibility of employment with Inovalon.

Best answers
rherhe1017@gmail.com

Hello
My training for CPC ends in May and I expect to have my certification by July 31st. Does your company plan to hire for another Coding Class over the summer or maybe in the fall? I will send my resume after passing the certification exam. So glad I looked here today!!!

Dr Shiv

Contributor
Best answers
Remote medical coding

Hi I am interested for this position and also have experience as remote coder
having 5 year experience ,please revert me on drshivpratap23@gmil.com
also catch me on same hangout , else you have to provide your email id
phone number +919212544427
Hello Coders,

Thank you!

Best answers
Annie824

Hi, Applied for this position last week, I am a CPC-A/LPN looking for remote HCC coding, has anybody heard any more about this position/phone calls maybe?

Mustanggordon@gmail.com

New
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
My name is Jay Gordon and I have a CPC license with one year of education and one year of work experience on my license and I thank you for the opportunity to apply for this position.

Best answers
Rebecca Snowberger, CPC-A

Hello, I would like to apply for this positiion. My phone# is (386) 682-8119 and my e-mail adress is rebeccasnowberger@yahoo.com. I have passed ICD-9 and have taken and passed the ICD-10 proficiency exam. I live in DeLand, FL. I look forward to hearing from you.

RachealAnn

Best answers
My name is Racheal Hill and I submitted my resume for the remote coder position posted. I'm CPC-A certified and I'm excited to start a career in medical coding. I appreciate this opportunity and I hope to hear back from you.
Thank You,
Racheal Hill CPC-A

KJRice1

New
Best answers
I just applied for the position. I would love an opportunity to work for you all. I am excited to start my career!

trichard

New
Best answers
Remote Coder Position

I submitted my information online as well. This is a great opportunity.

Best answers
Parita Patel

Hello,
I am CPC certified in ICD-9 and 10 and have two years experience in billing and coding for physician inpatient and outpatient settings, coding for different specialties such as pediatrics, cardiology, and internal medicine. I would like to applay for your company if they are still hiring please contact me via email paritap20@gmail.com. Thank you.

politetm

New
Best answers
Michellepolite

I have applied and submitted my resume for this position. I am eager to start my career. Look forward to hearing from someone soon.
Thanks you
T Michelle Polite, CPC-A

raina88

New
Best answers
Thank you

Thank you, I just applied. I have my CPC and am ICD 10 certified. I have been out of work and would love the opportunity to work a remote job.

Thank you,

Raina Birden, CPC

Hello Coders,

Thank you!

Best answers
Has anybody that applied for the job heard back?

It is almost mid-march so they must be contacting people by now. Just wondering if anybody has heard anything.

New
Best answers
Hi,
I'm CPC-A ,ICD-10 Proficient .I have applied for this job position and looking forward to hear back soon.
Thanks

BEVYGRAM

New
Best answers
Hello

Hi. I just passed my CPC and came across this thread. I know this one is old, but I am checking to see if this opportunity will arise sometime in the near future.

Thank you,
Bev Graham