Wiki Scrotoplasty w/excision of scrotal cysts

Best answers
Would excision of scrotal cysts be bundled w/scrotoplasty in the following scenario?
Patient w/6-7 sebaceous cysts on anterior aspect of scrotum and 2 add'l cysts on right anterior scrotal wall several cm away from the cluster on the left. Decision was made to remove the 2 clusters separately. An elliptical incision was made surrounding the cluster on the left hemiscrotum first in a longitudinal direction. It was approx. 7 cm in length. Bovie electrocautery was used to excise the interior of the ellipse bringing the superficial skin & the cysts with it. Care was taken to remain under the cysts & to remove all of the cyst capsules. A 2nd longitudinal elliptical incision was then made around the cluster of 2 cysts on the right anterior hemiscrotum. In the same way the skin & cysts & cyst capsules were excised w/a Bovie. We then moved to reconstruct the scrotum. The edges of the elliptical incision on the left were brought together w/horizontal mattress sutures using 4-0 chromic. The skin came together nicely & w/out tension. The same procedure was performed on the elliptical incision on the right, closing the skin in a tension-free manner. Incisions were covered w/Dermabond.
Would this be coded as simple scrotoplasty 55175 & excision of benign lesions 11426? Can/should these be reported separately?

I don't have an answer; I have a similar situation. Dr. excised two clusters of sebaceous cysts from the scrotum and did layered closures. Because he did a significant excision of tissue, he wants to bill a scrotoplasty. The AUA bundling matrix shows it is okay to bill the excision with the scrotoplasty but I'm not sure the sebaceous cyst removal is a good diagnosis code for the scrotoplasty. The Optum coding companion shows appropriate diagnosis codes are neoplasms, traumatic wounds or congenital deformities. I am thinking it is better to code the cyst excisions with an intermediate closure. I'm hoping someone can give us some help on these procedures.