Wiki Seeking a Billing/Coding Career in NEPA!

Best answers
Greetings from Springville, Pa!

I am seeking an entry level billing/coding position in Northeastern Pa. I am highly interested in working in or near Montrose, Tunkhannock, Scranton and Clarks Summit. I am certified by AAPC as a CPC as of November, 2011. I am dependable, detailed, and have a positive attitude.
I have been delivering excellent customer service and quality animal care for about 10 years with Petco, and have been a manager with the company for the past eight.
I feel I would be a great asset to your team. Please review my resume below, and Thank you for your consideration,

SAMANTHA BLANCHARD
Springville, Pa
slb@samanthablanchard.net
610-823-3185

OBJECTIVE

Seeking an entry level medical coder/biller position in an office or home setting.

SKILLS

Detail Oriented, reliable, multitasker and good communication skills.
Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Anatomy, Medical Insurance, CPT and ICD-9 Coding.

EDUCATION

Certified Professional Coder and AAPC member 2011

Montgomery County Community College, Pottstown, PA 2011
Medical Billing and Coding

Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, Kutztown, PA 2005-2008
BFA in Studio Painting

Montgomery County Community College, Pottstown, PA 2003-2005
AS in Liberal Studies

State University of New York, Oneonta, NY 2002

ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS

Graduated Summa Cum Laude, Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art. 2008
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, Kutztown, Pa
Dean's List 2005-2008
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, Kutztown, Pa
Graduated Magna Cum Laude, AS in Liberal Sciences. 2005
Montgomery County Community College, Pottstown, Pa
Fall Dean's List 2002
New York State University, Oneonta, NY

EMPLOYMENT

Companion Animal Department Manager: Responsible for the health, welfare, and proper handling of all animals, managing loss and inventory, following vet protocols, preparing documentation for all animal sales and adoptions, analyzing data, meeting standards of presentation in the animal departments, as well as customer service, training associates, and the duties of opening and closing the store.
PETCO Corporation, Upper Providence, Pa; Dickson City, Pa; Wilkes-Barre, Pa
2002 - Present

Customer Service Representative: Responsible for corresponding with customers via e-mail to address individual needs regarding shipping, complaints, cancellations, and specific questions.
Equiteric, Inc., Hazleton, Pa 2007-2008